At GeoMEM we would like to keep you up to date with developments, new products, software upgrades and technical tips and information.
We have both a Quarterly Email Newsletter and a Twitter account. When you subscribe to one or both they are entirely under your control.
GeoMEM eNews - email Newsletter
A regular newsletter that is emailed Quarterly with occasional intermediate news emailed to those interested in specific products (for example to advise Surfer users of a new upgrade).
We use the MailChimp service which has a good reputation for delivering non-spam email news. Please feel free to check it out. MailChimp take a strong stance on email abuse and spamming which fits GeoMEMs philosophy and what we would expect for a service provided to our customers.
For your security you will be sent an email by which you confirm your subscription.
Subscribe to the
Our newsletter contains:
- New and upgrade product information.
- Technical information and tips about software and instruments.
- Operation guides to some products.
- Occasional discount offers.
- The information you provide is for use only by GeoMEM for purposes of emailing news to you.
- We will never supply your details to any third party.
- You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
GeoMEM on Twitter
GeoMEM use Twitter to let followers know of product upgrade releases, links of relevance and technical information. It is also a channel by which you can contact us.
- Short messages with links. You can quickly see if they are relevant to you or not.
- Usually the fastest way to hear of new products, upgrades, offers and technical info from GeoMEM.
- Under your control - you can stop following us anytime.
GeoMEM use Twitter in just this way - to get information from our suppliers (whether for the products we sell or for our software development). We have found that we can control exactly what we receive and estimate that about 30% of all tweets are relevant, informative and useful to our business. This is achieved by controlling who we follow.